All About Me

When I was little, there was only one thing I wanted to be when I grew up: a superhero. Sadly, this goal was made moot when I realized that being a klutz was not in fact, a super power, and my super-weakness for anything bright and shiny meant that a magpie with self-control could easily defeat me in a battle of wills. Hence, the turn to writing as an occupation. I don’t get to live on a secret space station orbiting the earth (and thank God, because I get motion sick on a merry-go-round), but I still get to wear leotards, a cape and say things like, “STAND ASIDE! THIS IS A JOB FOR WRITING-GIRL!”

Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Love You a Latte - Reviews

Night Owl Romance -- 4 Stars
I thought this was a very enjoyable and absorbing read. You can easily fall in love with both Annie and Devon and can only hope that things work out for the both of them. I felt the pain they were both experiencing for they both had lost a spouse, though through two different means. Your heart went out to both of them as they were struggling to get back into the dating world and felt so lost in the process of doing so. I would definitely recommend this story to others and look forward to reading more stories by this author.


Stacy Dawn, author of The Apple of His Eye
I Love You a Latte quenches a parched spirit with humor and witty writing. Grabbing you from the first page, this story mirrors the average woman's internal thoughts and shows that a plus size doesn't dampen love but makes it a plus too. Thoroughly enjoyable, I look forward to more from Ms. Bronwyn Storm.


Amanda Ashby, author of You Had Me At Halo
'I LOVE YOU A LATTE is like a double shot of caffeine on a cold day - it's fun, feisty and full of sparkle!

No comments:

Post a Comment